Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oatmeal Mask Fail

So yesterday night, my mom and I were going to treat ourselves to a little relaxation with a moisturizing mask. We didn't have any such masks so we decided to make our own! I went online and picked an oatmeal mask at random. Big mistake. The mask we chose had WAY to much liquid and when we tried to apply the mask to our faces, it ran down. The mask wouldn't stick or stay thus making quite a mess. The mask was from www.somewhatsimple.com. Now, I'm sure the mask would be fine with the ingredients given, however; the amount of the water and milk outweighed the oatmeal by too much. As much fun as it was to laugh at how ridiculous we looked with oatmeal running down our faces, I would still love to experience the relaxation of laying back with a moisturizing mask rejuvenating my skin. If anyone has any good websites or recipes, let me know! And I wish the best for all your at home spa adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment