Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Nails

It's October! With Midterms and Halloween right around the corner, October can be a scary month. To release stress and to celebrate, I painted my nails!


I couldn't decide on one design so I did five different ones. For my base coat, I used Sally Hansen's "Hard as Wraps". The orange is SinfulColors, called "Cloud 9", and the black is also from SinfulColors, called "Black on Black". For my top coat, I used Sally Hansen's "Hard as Nails" "Invisible". I usually buy the Sally Hansen brand for my base and top coat because they tend to be on the cheaper side and still work well. As for SinfulColors, I like them, my favorite brand is probably Chine Glaze, but SinfulColors is usually a bit more affordable. This orange is really light so I put on three coats on all my nails except my pinkie. For my pinkie, I still put a coat of orange so the black would stain my nail. For the jack-o'-lantern and splatter, I used a toothpick to create the designs and for my index and middle finger, I just used the brush on the nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment